Minnesota Flight Jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

weeks

I've been in PHX for the last 5 years and I'm trying to move back to MN. I'm currently flying 121 and I've pretty much had it (various reasons). I'm looking for outfits where I could instruct and fly 135 eventually (King Air is the ultimate goal). I've got 2000 hours (1000 ME). Any information would be greatly appreciated. PM's please.

Try Executive Aviation or Elliott. Both are at Flying Cloud in Eden Prairie. I think Executive might be PFT, however. Be careful. I don't remember too many 135 outfits being up there when I was there. However, I could be wrong. Check out airnav.com or something and look at STP, SGS, FCM, MSP, ANE, and LVN. Check out western WI as well. That would be Eau Claire, La Crosse, and Menomonie. Have fun.

Bemidji is a joke--on rest while at the out stations, and on duty whiloe at home all night. Try getting your ten hours of rest at the FBO

Company at stp flies falcons.. Elliott would be the best bet for King Air equip. They also manage a couple jets if you would choose to do that in the future.

?

scratch said:
Bemidji is a joke--on rest while at the out stations, and on duty whiloe at home all night. Try getting your ten hours of rest at the FBO

Do they fly scheduled freight?

Check out western WI as well. That would be Eau Claire, La Crosse, and Menomonie. Have fun.
Menards is in and out of EAU quite a bit,I can try to get contact info from the people I know there(they fly BE19s and Citations). Cardinal FG flies Citations into LUM (Menomonie) quite a bit with their plant being about 1/2 mile from the airport. I believe 3M also has a few planes in and out of there as well.

Side note: They finally have a full length taxiway on 9-27 at LUM... no more backtaxiing!!. It took a little getting used to it having an actual identifier too.. I flew out of there when I was 15 and training and it was still W11. :)

Last edited:
STP has a a based piston cargo operator I believe and at least two companies that transit at night. One in a 310 and the Other in a Nanajo. I believe the company based there has tks deiced Aero Commander A's. Airnet has two planes in the hanger I saw a caravan and a lear I think. If you want to know I'll ask them on my next trip there. (prolly next week)

The company with the TKS Aero Commanders at STP is Central Air Southwest. They are ALWAYS looking for pilots up at that station for some reason. Go to www.centralairsouthwest.com. It is a good operation. Main office is in Kansas City, so you wouldn't have to deal with the office politics up there.

Latest resources

Back