Millionair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyguy

Is there anyone familiar with This outfit. I'm looking for information on their payrates, schedule, and can youu be based at any of their bases or are you bid for a "base"? I would also like to know how long it normally takes to upgrade to Capt?
One final question, Do they only fly Lear's, and which models? I can't find anything on their websight about their fleet.

If it's Millionair Houston you might check out American Jet International. The guy that owns Millionair also owns AJI.

Flyguy,
MillionAir FBO's are individual franchises. The availability of charter and the corresponding fleet type/size is different at each location. I don't know of a site/book/place that lists their offerings as a whole, however, with more specific information someone may be able to help you out.

HTH's, Sydeseet - at one point anyway........

501261_ I thought that Millionair was owned by some cosmetics co? Someone like Mary Kay or.............oh,............for the life of me I can't remember who it was I heard.

I hate when that happens!

Thanks anyway.

flyguy,

Your right, Million Air was founded by Mary Kay Cosmetics in 1985. However, each of there locations are individually owned through franchise agreements. Check out www.millionair.com for more info...

Latest resources

Back