• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest withholding $$$ from Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1) How do you know Delta isn't pulling the strings behind the scenes in order to get 100 seaters codesharing for Delta?
2) Well, maybe not. But with the current pilot pay rates, a E190 with a cheap crew may be able to compete against Southwest. The FO at Southwest makes more than the Captain at RAH. The E190 is pretty fuel efficient too. Who knows.

Its so efficient every regional operates them....denial is amazing.

Uh oh. Looks like some sand got into yours.

No, I'm just sick of the juvenile attitude toward other pilots. I don't care who you are or what airline you crawled out from under, I don't judge other pilots anymore because people's lives are complicated and hard. Maybe the hand you've been dealt won't be great forever and you'll be forced to make a hard choice in your career. Maybe you're one of the ATA pilots forced to find a career at GOJets. Maybe you live in Pheonix and the only way to make your schedule work with your wife and 3 kids is to work at Mesa and be based at home. I don't know what your situation is, but I doubt you fully understand others'. Also, do you honestly think people phone up the CEO and are consulted with the companies direction. Seriously, were you even at any RAH company around 2003 during the vote and did you cast a ballot? Until you do, I'd be careful about judging others. Either way, the last thing this profession needs is guys like Goulet and others acting like animals and shouting unnecessary comments at other pilots.

Latest resources

Back