• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest To Talk Merger With AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you've never flown Midwest, it is the only good airline out there. They treat there customers right and provide an excellent product. They've won numerous awards and are by far the best domestic airline. There pilot group isn't treated nearly as well as they should be but they don't belly-ache and they do there job without b$tching. They take care of their responsibility.

AirTran (Valuejet), is junk. They are terrible to fly on and aren't even in the running for good customer service. They're president is a fat slob.

Save the Cookie!

Seriously, you should be embarrassed by this display of grammar. Did you graduate from middle school?

If you've never flown Midwest, it is the only good airline out there. They treat there customers right and provide an excellent product. They've won numerous awards and are by far the best domestic airline. There pilot group isn't treated nearly as well as they should be but they don't belly-ache and they do there job without b$tching. They take care of their responsibility.

AirTran (Valuejet), is junk. They are terrible to fly on and aren't even in the running for good customer service. They're president is a fat slob.

Save the Cookie!

Sing with me: "DAY DREAM BELIEVER AND A HOME COMING QUEEN...."

I tried to jumpseat on them recently....it was sad. Pilots with rubber gloves cleaning the cabin, Super-Squasher seating, gate agents recruited from a street gangsta-rappa.

I was under the impression that many bailed after the Skywest deal was announced.

Yeah, they were mostly FO's that left at that time. Funny, Midwest/Skyway asked Skywest to stop hiring the Skyway FO's because they were getting short back then. Nice. Keep your career hostage while they beat you to death. Just like the remaining Skyway guys in the Midwest pool.

Sing with me: "DAY DREAM BELIEVER AND A HOME COMING QUEEN...."

I tried to jumpseat on them recently....it was sad. Pilots with rubber gloves cleaning the cabin, Super-Squasher seating, gate agents recruited from a street gangsta-rappa.

Its not required of the pilots to help clean. They do if time permits. Was it sad to see the Southwest pilot out his side window cleaning off his windshield? I think it maybe just has to do with pride and pitching in to get the job done.

IND offered AirTran 16 gates at the new terminal. Not sure how many they will ultimately get.

The new midfield terminal is supposed to have what, 48-50 gates? If so 16 would be fairly substantial.

After the boning Indy took from UAL and then ATA, FedEx, Airtran and maybe NWA can have free reign if they keep the airport's traffic and revenues growing.

Latest resources

Back