• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest stops hiring.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got the call yesterday around 3:00pm Laurie did say it was going to be a class of 12. I need to call her back and scheduale a drug test and fingerprinting. Intresting that it starts on a tuesday. does anyone know how long it takes to get through training? How much are the reserves flying these days.

DD

Got the call yesterday around 3:00pm Laurie did say it was going to be a class of 12. I need to call her back and scheduale a drug test and fingerprinting. Intresting that it starts on a tuesday. does anyone know how long it takes to get through training? How much are the reserves flying these days.

DD

i heard 6 weeks ground, 2 for the sim in ATL.

i will enjoy being home everynight those nights in groundschool.....

i heard there were 12 rsv lines on the 717 (3 long call, 9 short call) for april. how many of these are double awarded (ie how many are actually on reserve for the 717)?

i heard 6 weeks ground, 2 for the sim in ATL.

i will enjoy being home everynight those nights in groundschool.....

i heard there were 12 rsv lines on the 717 (3 long call, 9 short call) for april. how many of these are double awarded (ie how many are actually on reserve for the 717)?

Are all six weeks in MKE? I thought systems and stuff was in ATL.

from the horses mouth (someone in class now).

about 2 weeks of company stuff (orientation, security, gom, uniform fitting, etc)
about 2 weeks of a/c (mostly on computer) systems with daily quizzes (open book)
1 week on FTD's to practice flows, FMS, etc with a phase check after that
all in MKE with weekends off

then off to ATL for the sim (Hilton Garden by the airport but perhaps might move).

all of this will be on a letter. do not believe the schedule HR sends until flight training verifies it.

seniority within class is random draw.

Latest resources

Back