• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest pilots think all 717s will go by next year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like propsync has it figured out. In any case, Midwest pilots are toast.

Toast is so blan and boring. I am more like a bagel or a toaster strudal. If there are any hotties who work for us I would refer to them as poptarts. I agree though. In any case I am a toaster strudal.

Just looked the Midwest time table. Horrific what that sorry excuse of a management team has done to a once great little airline.

Rjs, or connect to a NW flight. Best care in the air,......... maybe at one time. No longer.

Tim, you have a special place in hell awaiting your arrival.

Just strike, stop flying because you are going to lose your jobs anyway, might as well make the company go under. Midwest will end up being flown by republic and the E-170. Absolute ********************ing bull********************.

Just strike, stop flying because you are going to lose your jobs anyway, might as well make the company go under. Midwest will end up being flown by republic and the E-170. Absolute ********************ing bull********************.

Agreed, might as well give them the finger on the way out.

Fornaro stated at the analyst conference in NY this week that Airtran will be back into MKE with a significant presence again in summer of 2009. They were happy with the revenue performance during the summer of 2008 and expect revenue environment to be better in MKE for summer 2009 due to reduced capacity.

Latest resources

Back