• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest/Frontier/RAH integration information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"YOUR KIND" has degraded this profession.

It is time for you scared, kool-aid drinking, mngmt cooperating, ch1cken, uneducated, low experience pilots to leave.

There needs to be a shift in this industry. We need strong pilots that arent afraid to S.O.S. We need a UNION that will stand up and take the reign from mngmt. The ball has been in their court for a long time now.

BlackPilot,

You seem like a person who wears his uniform to the grocery store. It also seems (I guarantee it) that you are one of the eager pilots who tells everybody you are an airlinepilot for USAIR,UAL,Delta(or whatever airline Sh!tpublic works for). You RIDE THE COAT TAILS of your Mainline Carrier, POSER! Have another cigarette, while you are fuming! Shame on you.

CYA

Once again, You are the minority. Go to hell, quit your job and stop making the great pilot group at F9 look bad because you want to make yourself feel better. You sir, have little man syndrome. Next time you are feeling big in the airport, please feel free to speak your mind to in RAH crew members. We sir, are professional like the majority of the F9 pilot group. So Animal, Go to hell again and QUIT!

And Animal, Actually I try to get out of that monkey suit as fast as I can. No need to wear it to the grocery store. I have better things to wear. I have not once stated that I work for a mainline carrier, I always refer to my company at Republic Airways. If people ask who we are I tell them who our code share partners are. Once again... Little mans syndrome. MAN UP and grow a sack! Welcome to Republic Airways Holdings!

AnimalTale
Why keep bitching about Republic, It is what it is! We are lucky to have someone pony up some money for us. the nine years I have been at F9 we hardly ever made money, Im shocked we lasted as long as we did. The low pay is what this industry is coming to, nothing we can do about it. If you dont like it find another profession or go overseas like a lot of us did.

Are you serious? I give up.. No wonder the industry is nose diving. With your attitude, we should just get stapled to RAH, huh.? We are so lucky. Maybe F9 should just fold, if it cant make money.

You want me to go overseas? Why? Because we sucked dry what was once the best industry in the USA. Now you want us to go Suck dry other continents?(its already happening, just look at all the american managers overseas taking advantage of the american pilots)

Shame on you and your thoughts on what we are worth and what we can do!

CYA

Last edited:
just get your ass kicked.

ballsdeep,

I hardly doubt anyone can do this. But since i did hit a few nerves for being "not too peachy" then I know I am doing my job.

Being too PEACHY and NICE has gotten us in this mess. I dont blame mngmt one bit for the outcome of our industry. In fact, if I was a manager, I would take advantage too. We, pilots, are weak and can be taken advantage of.

CYA

Once again, You are the minority. Go to hell, quit your job and stop making the great pilot group at F9 look bad because you want to make yourself feel better. You sir, have little man syndrome. Next time you are feeling big in the airport, please feel free to speak your mind to in RAH crew members. We sir, are professional like the majority of the F9 pilot group. So Animal, Go to hell again and QUIT!

And Animal, Actually I try to get out of that monkey suit as fast as I can. No need to wear it to the grocery store. I have better things to wear. I have not once stated that I work for a mainline carrier, I always refer to my company at Republic Airways. If people ask who we are I tell them who our code share partners are. Once again... Little mans syndrome. MAN UP and grow a sack! Welcome to Republic Airways Holdings!

If you are a professional, DEMAND BETTER WORK RULES AND PAY!

Ok, I will go to hell and Ok I have little mans syndrome. But that still does not solve the problem of our industry sliding.

Do you have any solutions besides:

"Get out if you dont like it?"

or

"We cant do anything about it"?

These two common solutions are for quitters and weak individuals. YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT!

CYA

if you are a professional, demand better work rules and pay!

Ok, i will go to hell and ok i have little mans syndrome. But that still does not solve the problem of our industry sliding.

Do you have any solutions besides:

"get out if you dont like it?"

or

"we cant do anything about it"?

These two common solutions are for quitters and weak individuals. You are worth more than that!

Cya
----------------------------------------------------------------

s. O. S

Last edited:
Don't worry AnimalTail.....Republic is paving the way to the $34/hr Airbus FO.

Latest resources

Back