• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skyway is losing their B1900s independent of the Midwest 50 seat RFP. Besides, Skyway is getting a couple more Do-Jets. I don't think there is any risk of Skyway ceasing to exist anytime soon...
Do you work there? Are you a Midwest manager? Can you guarantee the junior pilots salaries/jobs Oh great Carnac?

Jobear

i would not be surprised to see skyway get integrated into air wisconsin's seniority list.

Do you work there? Are you a Midwest manager? Can you guarantee the junior pilots salaries/jobs Oh great Carnac?

Jobear

No. No. No. I don't get it.

I just don't see Skyway going away anytime soon, regardless whatever happens to the 50 seat RFP. What I *could* see is AWAC buying Skyway to secure a Midwest contract and those pilots being merged into our list, fenced off to fly the Dorks for a while. Even it that somewhat unlikely scenario, I don't see any pilots losing their jobs.

Everybody knows AWAC is salivating over the possiblity of this Midwest RFP...but nobody I've talked to wants to see a single person lose their job because of it if AWAC does win that RFP.

So, anyway, If anyone skyway or not has interviewed a recent gouge would greatly be appreciated. Best of luck to all who are applying.

word is that they were deciding who they were going to call last week and calls might start late oct/early nov.

Oh Jo, quit being a d!ck....hes cool. Hows the new jobby job, you arent missing anything over here. JC is now all Shuttle?republic...so nice to have him around.

Jobear

I have heard of a few calls going out last week but nothing yet on this end....hoping so as well. good luck!

calls are going out..slowly. waiting patiently here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back