Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRACKHEAD

gimme just one mo hit!
Midwest Airlines had an open window for applications earlier in the month. Well, I sent them my application and haven't heard a word back, not even a confirmation of receipt of the application. Has anyone heard or been offered an interview by Midwest???

Any idea how many guys they plan on hiring?

Thanks,

CH

Same here sent in application on the 14th haven't heard anything as of yet.

From other posts it sounds like they are running October and November classes.

Can anyone out there confirm??

Thanks,
Freightcowboy

?

So you will interview this Friday, for October classes? Or you already did interview, and you will find out Friday about a specific start date, etc? Just want to know who's getting called from the last wave of applications earlier this month...

Huh!?!

So Mr. Wu,

Which is it, Did you interview on the 18th or are you interviewing this Friday? Don't be so vague!

Just trying to figure out how they're doing their hiring, since they weren't kind enough to aknowledge the receipt of my app. For all I know I sent it to the wrong e-mail address.

Crack

They received 500+ apps and closed the window a couple days prior to the origimal closure date. I know other companies do not verify receipt of resumes/apps. Maybe you should try a more "caring" company if you were so offended that they didn't give you a status report of your application.:D

So you will interview this Friday, for October classes? Or you already did interview, and you will find out Friday about a specific start date, etc? Just want to know who's getting called from the last wave of applications earlier this month...

Known dog raper.
You suck it hard Fish

jh

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back