• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Airlines' new COO pledges to hang tough against AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Midwest's plan is the same as its been since the beginning: THERE IS NO PLAN!

Midwest's plan is the same as its been since the beginning: THERE IS NO PLAN!
They seem to have come up with a great plan to screw the Skyway guys. And thanks for the $25 dollar JCrew gift card---D0uchebags!!!

Wow, moving the check-in kiosks, that's a bold move. It's not quite on the scale of the Premier Pet Program but a bold move nonetheless.

That's funny. You've got to watch out and stand back from these guys. I know I had to when they made the industry leading move to put several rows of 2x2 seating in the front of the 80's.

That's funny. You've got to watch out and stand back from these guys. I know I had to when they made the industry leading move to put several rows of 2x2 seating in the front of the 80's.
At least other carriers put a bulkhead between first and scum class--and a curtain

Cl

Cl believe me when I say that you will not be walking on to the brewers....... maybe my beloved Reds would let you destroy their hopes of an NL DOMINATION in the series by offering you a spot on their 40 man.

Maybe a lucky sleeper (pitcher) in your MLB fanatsy draft will allow you to satisfy the dream just like the Padres did with Garth Brooks back in the day! Go get em' CL!

Cl believe me when I say that you will not be walking on to the brewers....... maybe my beloved Reds would let you destroy their hopes of an NL DOMINATION in the series by offering you a spot on their 40 man.

Maybe a lucky sleeper (pitcher) in your MLB fanatsy draft will allow you to satisfy the dream just like the Padres did with Garth Brooks back in the day! Go get em' CL!

i am planning a hall of fame career upon entering the big leagues at 35! robin yount and now me.

All joking aside, is there any speculation for our future??? Cutting flying out of MCI, more CRJs, no more beloved skyway, fuel prices, go nowhere old mngmnt team still in place. Any good news for us would be certainly appreciated.....

At least other carriers put a bulkhead between first and scum class--and a curtain

Dear fellow employees:

We have just been informed that our new seating configuration in the MD-80 series aircraft is similar to other carriers' first and coach class of service. Many of these carriers use a bulkhead and a curtain. The board has determined that a focus group shall be formed to decide whether a focus group should be formed to study the feasibility of bulkhead. The same shall be done for the curtain.

These two items may be very valuable in our quest for 'The Best Care in the Air'. Due to the number of focus groups, volunteers will be needed. There are too many busy people at the Best Care Campus to do it alone. If you are interested in volunteering, please notify your supervisor.

We need to move quickly, as this needs to be done no later than 3rd quarter, 2010. Your dedication is appreciated.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back