• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MidEx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lighten up, Tina, unless you want ALL of the Ike's on this board coming over and throwing you a good internet beating everytime you post.

Things are very quiet at NWA regarding your airline and any merger rumors. What's the latest news?

Things are very quiet at NWA regarding your airline and any merger rumors. What's the latest news?

rumors running that a deal already is in the works regarding integration of seniority lists between our respective MEC's with a 2 yr fence and a 10% raise on the existing nwa rates. the feedback most have heard is that nwa mec isn't concerned with a merger with us and is concentrating full force on delta.

what work rules / rigs does nwa have?

Lighten up, Tina, unless you want ALL of the Ike's on this board coming over and throwing you a good internet beating everytime you post.

I believe Sgt Hulka used the name "Francis," not "Tina." Unless, of course, the person you were addressing really IS named Tina.

CL,
Delta?! I seem to recall a huge stink in ATL about their "hometown" airline merging with USAir. Not USAir, but NWA would be ok?

CL,
Delta?! I seem to recall a huge stink in ATL about their "hometown" airline merging with USAir. Not USAir, but NWA would be ok?

well even the general is saying it's the only logical choice for delta, so it MUST be true! :)

also heard Timmy went to the board with a proposal to furlough pilots and the board smacked his peepee (figuratively) and said, "Are you f@#$ing crazy?"

also heard Timmy went to the board with a proposal to furlough pilots and the board smacked his peepee (figuratively) and said, "Are you f@#$ing crazy?"

Maybe Timmy knows something the board doesn't. If that's the case, I'd be concerned. Nobody short-term furloughs before a sale to a company that has more money than they know what to do with. I understand the 'Timmy Factor', but it still doesn't add up.

Latest resources

Back