• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Middle finger to AA Managment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A/C seats are not always easy to secure and are extremely obvious when you do not get it right. That being said the 757 has been around for a long time. Probably not a design flaw. So one can come to whatever conclusion one wants. I still would not blame MX, atleast not AA MX. The outsourced heavy MX well.... maybe but seats do NOT become unbolted for any reason if properly installed in the first place. No mechanic would sign something off if he/she did not believe it was performed correctly, so....

For about a week out of a certain base, many planes were unable to pressurize our potable water system... yes, there was one new guy that was leaving the fill valve in the wrong position. I wouldn't be surprised if the investigation finds a common denominator to each of the seat incidents.

Im happy with my career, is that a good enough answer? Probably not but thats what Im sticking with.

Is your career logging onto pilot web sites and seeing if there's any info on here to accuse the APA of a job action?

A/C seats are not always easy to secure and are extremely obvious when you do not get it right. That being said the 757 has been around for a long time. Probably not a design flaw. So one can come to whatever conclusion one wants. I still would not blame MX, atleast not AA MX. The outsourced heavy MX well.... maybe but seats do NOT become unbolted for any reason if properly installed in the first place. No mechanic would sign something off if he/she did not believe it was performed correctly, so....

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd with that post it is clear that you are a troll. Does Ford and Harrison pay you to do this? What's the pay and QOL?

Im glad you have a career back up plan if you lose your flying job. You will be a great detective.

Iow: go troll somewhere else - every pilot in the country supports APA pilots and feel for them in the hostile work environment AMR has placed them in- and none of us are stupid enough to give you anything that can be used against them- its not a job action, they are doing the best they can in a bankrupt company publicly trying to make APA pilots the villains, when any small amount of research would show how AMR mismanagement and unbelievable greed and thievery has caused the bankruptcy.

Again, be pros and be careful APA, it's a sh!tty situation you're in-- and we ALL support you

This guy or gal seems to be having a monologue (yes a monologue) with a schizophrenic. Early warning signs?

OCD: A/C seats are not always easy to secure and are extremely obvious when you do not get it right.

Reply: That being said the 757 has been around for a long time. Probably not a design flaw.

OCD: So one can come to whatever conclusion one wants.

Reply: I still would not blame MX, atleast not AA MX.

OCD: The outsourced heavy MX

Reply: well....maybe but seats do NOT become unbolted for any reason if properly installed in the first place.

OCD: A/C seats are not always easy to secure and are extremely obvious when you do not get it right.

Reply: No mechanic would sign something off if he/she did not believe it was performed correctly

OCD: so....

So my friend, spend the time trying to get some help rather than bemuse flightinfo...

Latest resources

Back