MidAtlantic Hiring E-Jet Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dizel8 said:
"Anyway, I still declined as I am fortunate to be packing for the JetBlue class starting next week. When it rain it pours."

Welcome aboard, first beer is on me!

Thanks !!!

Swaayze said:
APL = Affected Pilots List = furloughed mainline pilots

CEL = Combined Eligibility List = DOH list of U Wholly-owned regional pilots

Yes, Dogwood....what APL #? And congrats on JB.

I'm somewhere around 100

Thanks, figured you were quite "senior" on the APL. Hopefully you're spending your last week on furlough finally!

mwmav8r01 said:
Not a rumor.. you got reading problems?

Perhaps it is you that has the reading problems. The way I read the press release, Republic is investing in US Airways under the stipulation that they raise an additional $100 million. If they cannot raise that money, then they have the option of selling 10 E170's to Republic as a way to get the cash.

yes...?? no....???

RUhiring? said:
Perhaps it is you that has the reading problems. The way I read the press release, Republic is investing in US Airways under the stipulation that they raise an additional $100 million. If they cannot raise that money, then they have the option of selling 10 E170's to Republic as a way to get the cash.

yes...?? no....???
Nothing gets done until UAIR exercizes borrowing the $110M. If that option is exercized before 12/31/05, then 13 owned/15 leased go over to Republic, along with slots at DCA and LGA (slots can be repurchased by UAIR anytime 24 months from that date for $52M).

GECAS wants a POR in place by 4/15/05 and UAIR has asked the courts for exclusivity extention until 5/31/05. I'm not sure if the $100M in add'l financing needs to be in place by 4/15, as the contingent exit financing is subject to the $100M plus approval of the POR by Republic.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back