Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Popping a squat!
Creating a toilet tidal wave

You guys totally disgust me, however......

......Don't forget

brown capping

laying some cable

launching a canoe

(color added for effect!!!)

and for you old school Californians that didn't like Gerry Brown's politics, "If it's Brown, flush it!"

We ended up stuck off the coast for an hour by Big Sur (California), once. We were orbiting, and the USFS Baron working the fire came up along side in our orbit. Our FE removed his nomex and mooned the Lead through the cockpit windows. The lead was close enough he got a very detailed digital picture and posted it on his web site for a time.

I told the FE we should have gone aft and opened the troop door. I think it would have worked better, but then I didn't know the leadplane was snapping photo's, either.

The picture that started the thread was a skydiving 182...understandable. A few weeks ago at a DZ I saw a King Air taxi out with a load of skydivers. Someone came running from the building and caught up with them on a taxiway. I thought they'd just got on the load late, but they stopped the airplane on the taxiway, bent over and mooned the load, and then went back to the building. Apparently just a token of affection.

Latest resources

Back