• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

microsoft flight sim2002

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have the ERJ for FS200 and it is really something to play with. Audible warnings for Takeoff Config and crap like that. That bird uses the Primus 1000, and since I fly with the 2000 it is very realistic. Every bezel buttion works for the most part.

However, the ERJ is not yet programmed for 2002 yet. I have been working on this. If you have FS2000 got to www.Flightsim.com and sign up for a free memebership. Search for the ERJ and install it.

We have had problems with moving servers but are slowely getting things fixed. If you get noded out, keep trying and you will eventually get in.

If you need help installing, let me know.

I'm a retired military pilot, and was out of aviation for 11 years before getting back in (GA aircraft). Someone put me onto FS 2000. I found it absolutely incredible what's been developed while I was "gone". I never would have believed I'd sit here for hours doing this, but it's so realistic. Since then, I've upgraded to FS 2002 (Pro) and even bought a new, more powerful computer to support it! So I guess I'm hooked, not only for instrument proficiency, but for the visual flying. It's fun to re-visit all the places around the country, and world, that I flew in and out of during my military days. I'll be trying the website a couple of others have recommended to see what else I can learn about enhancements, other aircraft to download, etc. So to answer the original question, I recommend FS 2002 (Professional Model)--all you can get.

anyone know if there is a American Eagle Saab 340 aircraft download for the ms flight sim. 2002. I found the cockpit for 2002 but could only find the airplane for 2000.

the saab for fs2000 should work in fs2002, just instyall it the same way, and you should be fine.
antney

Latest resources

Back