Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MX Rider

Blue Skies...Black Death!
Does anyone have current info about Miami Air?
Pay, QOL, Bases, Schedules, Union, type of flying, Aircraft.....etc?

Thanks...................

The pilot group is mostly scabs from the EAL strike of '89-90.

Favorite charter airline of the GOP. Athough, strangely enough I think Kerry uses them also...

Regards,

Last edited:
fr8doggie,

Classy response. I am sure any recent Miami Air newhires will appreciate your remarks - even if there are a lot of Eastern scabs there. Not all of their pilots are scabs...

I've had idiots say the same thing to me about AirTran, and it gets old very quickly.

The worst part is that we have guys who worked for 15 years at Eastern, went out on strike, never went back, ended up driving trucks, selling cars, etc for several years, lost their retirement, and then, after finally getting a job at a growing Airline, and moving back into the left seat, they have to read some zit-popping moron on anonymous message board write that their (new) airline is filled "with a bunch of scabs".

Hey, Fr8tscab, why don't you just open up a great big can of STFU?

PhhhhhOOOOOWAAAAAHHH!!!! (Milk spurts out nose....)

Last edited:
viking737 said:
How many pilots at Miami Air?
How many scabs?
Ratio should be easy to figure out. (same goes for AirTran)

I'm not going to spend my whole morning comparing the lists, but looking over our seniority list, Idon't see anyone with a hire date after 1996, which would mean that we're down into the single digits, percentage-wise.

Probably quite a bit less than some of the "legacy" carriers, such as UAL and CAL.

[ Hey, Fr8tscab, why don't you just open up a great big can of STFU? [/B][/QUOTE]

WHOA!
Nice flame, dude. Of course, that's the fun of these anonymous web-boards right? I doubt very much that you would have the balls to say that to my face.

I flamed a couple of my fellow FedEx pilots when I first got on here and later realized how stupid and immature my (so I thought) clever replies to them were. Yours is in the same category.

Regards,

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back