Miami Air International.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PltSkiracer

I have an interview with Miami Air International. Any information would be appreciated.
I am very interested in talking to Miami Air pilots. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any information about this company.

[email protected]

Thanks.

The mans hand that you're going to shake and work for is on this list xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, one of the rules here is not posting links to scab lists - no matter how informative and useful it is. Sorry, there's been enough discussion about this infraction lately and we must be fair and consistent. Three days in the PB.

Please don't do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked through the list and the name is not there.....

Would it be a bad move to go to Miami Air?? Currently right seat for a pretty shady regional airline.

RideTheWind, I predict you'll be banned for posting that. Several other members have recently been banned for it as well.

But, seeing as you've made it by for two days, I won't put any money on it just yet.

PltSkiracer said:
I looked through the list and the name is not there.....

Would it be a bad move to go to Miami Air?? Currently right seat for a pretty shady regional airline.

Do some research on the company and than review the names on that list.

Last edited:
Do some research and decide if the company is the right fit for you. I would'nt let names on a list decide what is right for me.

I should have put the money on it, I guess...

We have thousand of resumes and applications with guys who have unbelievable experience. Do us a favour and don't apply and save us the hassle of reviewing your resume and application. If the information on the second poster bothers you then you don't belong at Miami Air. The reality is that we are the best kept secret in the industry.

TurboS7 said:
We have thousand of resumes and applications with guys who have unbelievable experience. Do us a favour and don't apply and save us the hassle of reviewing your resume and application. If the information on the second poster bothers you then you don't belong at Miami Air. The reality is that we are the best kept secret in the industry.

That may be true, however I know someone who has an interview soon who has no pic time at any 121 carier and no type in any turbine equipment. A good guy for sure, but if they truly have "thousand of rusumes..unbelievable experience" I'm not sure why they have yet to be hired.

Latest resources

Back