Miami Air International.

PltSkiracer

Total Time
6000+
I have an interview with Miami Air International. Any information would be appreciated.
I am very interested in talking to Miami Air pilots. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any information about this company.

Pltskiracer0@aol.com

Thanks.

RideTheWind

Total Time
<~
The mans hand that you're going to shake and work for is on this list xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, one of the rules here is not posting links to scab lists - no matter how informative and useful it is. Sorry, there's been enough discussion about this infraction lately and we must be fair and consistent. Three days in the PB.

Please don't do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

PltSkiracer

Total Time
6000+
I looked through the list and the name is not there.....

Would it be a bad move to go to Miami Air?? Currently right seat for a pretty shady regional airline.

English

Total Time
RideTheWind, I predict you'll be banned for posting that. Several other members have recently been banned for it as well.

But, seeing as you've made it by for two days, I won't put any money on it just yet.

RideTheWind

Total Time
<~
PltSkiracer said:
I looked through the list and the name is not there.....

Would it be a bad move to go to Miami Air?? Currently right seat for a pretty shady regional airline.
Do some research on the company and than review the names on that list.

Last edited:

fletch717

Total Time
where
Do some research and decide if the company is the right fit for you. I would'nt let names on a list decide what is right for me.

English

Total Time
I should have put the money on it, I guess...

TurboS7

Total Time
We have thousand of resumes and applications with guys who have unbelievable experience. Do us a favour and don't apply and save us the hassle of reviewing your resume and application. If the information on the second poster bothers you then you don't belong at Miami Air. The reality is that we are the best kept secret in the industry.

ATRCA

Total Time
tons
TurboS7 said:
We have thousand of resumes and applications with guys who have unbelievable experience. Do us a favour and don't apply and save us the hassle of reviewing your resume and application. If the information on the second poster bothers you then you don't belong at Miami Air. The reality is that we are the best kept secret in the industry.

That may be true, however I know someone who has an interview soon who has no pic time at any 121 carier and no type in any turbine equipment. A good guy for sure, but if they truly have "thousand of rusumes..unbelievable experience" I'm not sure why they have yet to be hired.

RideandDrive

Total Time
Miami Air

I just interviewed and I decided it wasn't for me. Everyone was very nice, but the fact is the first officer pay is horrible.

You'll max out in the mid $40's with a 5 year upgrade.

ultrarunner

Total Time
RideandDrive said:
I just interviewed and I decided it wasn't for me. Everyone was very nice, but the fact is the first officer pay is horrible.

You'll max out in the mid $40's with a 5 year upgrade.

Is that it's best kept secret???? I hope there are better ones than that!

TurboS7

Total Time
When I was hired they told me 5 years, I upgraded in two. I have been a captain for 8 years and now make 120 to 130K per year. I am happy. Good oppurtunity for those that can afford it.

Bankangle

Total Time
7000+
RideandDrive said:
No, the best secret is the 3 year $24,000 training contract....
Low pay and a 3yr training contract...... That is shamefull

Captain Monkey Suit

Total Time
12:31
TurboS7 said:
The reality is that we are the best kept secret in the industry.
The quote should read, "The reality is that we best be kept a secret in the industry."...:laugh:

Last edited:

Beechnut

Ndugu's Foster Dad
Total Time
1+
You guys are talking to a scab. This is who calls Miami Air a "best kept secret."