MIA lifestyle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
kevdog said:
I would bet most of the people who paddled here now make more money than you do flying your little 737 around. Florida might not be the best place to live, but it isn't the worst. South Florida in my eyes is the best to live in the state. I'll take it over Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, West Virginia, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, Wyoming, Ohio, Alabama, Vermont, Maine and your anus.

What is the matter with the above mentioned states? And why aren't you outraged that people that come to this country illegaly are living better than those of us that have been here all our lives and work for a living?

I live in North Palm Beach county. About 5 miles south of me is one of the most dangerous mid-size city areas in the country (Riviera Beach and West Palm Beach). West Palm is #2 in crime for cities its size behind Camdem, NJ, I think. It's number 9 overall. A lot of the stuff that used to be in Miami has moved up here. I moved from the Seattle area where everyone was nice and courteous to here. One example I give is that out there, everyone would take their shopping carts back to the store or to the cart return in the parking lot. Around here, and around the rest of Florida that I've seen, maybe 5% of people do that. The rest leave them by their spot or in the handicapped spot. They can't spare 30 seconds.

hahahah all the above mentioned "negatives" don't sound so bad, it's all about where your coming from. if you don't feel safe, go get a desert eagle. i drove when i lived in miami, mere childsplay compared to nyc. weather is great 3/4 of the year. i'd rather sweat like a slave than freeze my d!ck off. don't speak a lick of spanish and never had a problem???? get a place in north miami beach or avantura and you'll love the beach life.

groundponder- just because someone paddled here doesn't mean they are still illegal.

I live in Weston which is located as far west as you can go in Broward county without actually sharing your bed with an alligator. (West Ft. Lauderdale) I have lived in the same place since 1978 but it is time to go. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people down here now. I am taking my family and going north to St. Cloud. (Just South of Orlando) In South Florida a small Townhouse is going to cost you $400,000+ and I mean small. (1500sq ft). Traffic sucks. Like I said it just feels very, very crowded every where you go. Too many FU--ING people don't want to learn how to speak English which is BULL-$hit and If you live in Miami you need to get a Cuban passport. If you ask the stupid Cubans Miami is not the southern most part of the United States but the northern most part of their FU--ING Island. UBA757

Groundpounder said:
What is the matter with the above mentioned states? And why aren't you outraged that people that come to this country illegaly are living better than those of us that have been here all our lives and work for a living?

Its cuz we work harder and smarter than your average gringo comprende?

psysicx said:
I thought West Palm Beach was were all the rich people from New York spend there winters?

Not just West Palm Beach. Got a lot of it down here in Boca Raton, Delray, Boyton Beach as well.

Latest resources

Back