• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MIA lifestyle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I live in the southern Palm Beach area and it's great. Near KBCT to be more exact. Lots of elderly people here, so it's not too exciting. OK beaches and you can make it work if you are optimistic.

Miami sucks. If you're gonna move here, don't go anywhere south of Ft. Lauderdale. And tha't pushing it already.

Everything said above is 100% true, In the 10 years i've lived here, everything from traffic to house prices has increased x100. The majority of people don't give a f... about anyone but themselfs. And as for rules of the road, people have there own personal book and make the rules as they see fit, even the cops.

A girl I date in Miami, all her family speak spanish, Its now possible to become a US Citizen without having to speak one word of english.

I've noticed Ft Lauderale is on the increase to with speaky spanish crap. Seems like quite a few people are on the move to Orlando, as it just don't make sence to live in S Florida Anymore.

And other thing Customer Service sucks...Especially in restaurants. I can't say there is one that sticks out, that i enjoy going too.

kevdog said:
Miami is the best place to live in Florida, unless you like the Wal-Mart American culture. Guess it depends on where you are coming from.

True, if you paddled here, it is paradise.

EMB Skillz said:
True, if you paddled here, it is paradise.

I would bet most of the people who paddled here now make more money than you do flying your little 737 around. Florida might not be the best place to live, but it isn't the worst. South Florida in my eyes is the best to live in the state. I'll take it over Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, West Virginia, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, Wyoming, Ohio, Alabama, Vermont, Maine and your anus.

:beer:

positiveg said:
I live in the southern Palm Beach area and it's great. Near KBCT to be more exact. Lots of elderly people here, so it's not too exciting. OK beaches and you can make it work if you are optimistic.

Miami sucks. If you're gonna move here, don't go anywhere south of Ft. Lauderdale. And tha't pushing it already.

BTW, any of you ever flown into BCT? I see jets coming in all the time and one of those has got to be someone from here. I't be cool to meet someone in the area.

I have been based in Miami and in Caracas. I felt safer and more at home in Caracas than in Miami and I'm a WASP.

Latest resources

Back