Mexican Regs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freightdog99

Where can I get a copy of the Mexican Aviation Regulations or whatever they call them. It needs to be in english since I don't speek spanish. Thanks for the help.

There's got to be a joke here somewhere ... I'm just too tired to think right now. Anyone?

fatdumbandhappy said:
Mexico's FAA equivalent the MTB: Mexico Takes Bribes.
If you get in trouble you just buy a "permit"

and what Mexico airports have you been into? your comment is of course based on hardened experience flying in Mexico I am sure....

well sat, when you do go the smaller 'federale only airports' he's right, lol. That an american beer and some american smokes can do wonders. but the best bet is to get the mexican flight supplement. Also the Jepp Charts do have in depth descriptions on the most pertinant regulation, radio procedures, IFR procedures, emergency procedures, and customs procedures. The jepps however dont include everything.

Mexican regs change on a daily baisis

b350capt said:
well sat, when you do go the smaller 'federale only airports' he's right, lol. That an american beer and some american smokes can do wonders. but the best bet is to get the mexican flight supplement. Also the Jepp Charts do have in depth descriptions on the most pertinant regulation, radio procedures, IFR procedures, emergency procedures, and customs procedures. The jepps however dont include everything.

again, what airports has he (and you) been into?

what are the "federale only" airports in Mexico?

how are you defining "federale?"

you need to stop watching TV so much

Latest resources

Back