Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mjmcint

Hey guys,

I am new to all of this. I am flying a Merlin IIIB for a great bunch of guys in the Houston area. I fly extensively throughout the U.S. Central America and the Caribbean. The group is a fun bunch and spare no expense on up keep and upgrades. They may be getting another Merlin or Metro to add to their fleet and I am putting feelers out to see what kind of experienced people are available. I can't currently talk income specifics, but I can say that I am treated well and this is not a group that does things in a fly-by-night manner.

I look forward to hearing from you.

MJ

If the price is right I am there..............

MJ?

MJ -- I know Cannon and I am interested. I have some turbine time and am on the field -- 3000 TT 750 ME -- 250 turbine (jet) -- Interested in it -- very -- keep me in mind.

Employment

I have about 3,800 total time with 3,000 ME and 2,500 Turboprop. I have a DHC-8 type and I have a couple of hundred hours on Garret engines on a Conquest II. I have about 1,800 PIC. I would be very interested if the money was better than what I am making now. The company sounds like a lot of fun to fly for. I am also completely willing to relocate.

CD

oooh oooooh....

me too...

does it pay enough for me to buy the good peanut butter and the good jelly? Kraft instead of 'food club' macaroni? and an occasional pizza that wasn't previously frozen? if so...i'm in too!...oh yeah i have payments on a truck...but other than that where do i sign?

I'm available: 1400 hrs SA227. I believe this is the place that was looking for a Merlin or King air last year and they asked me all kind of questions about the comparison, and then never heard again from them. I'm still interested though.
PM me if you need more info. I live a few hours driving north in the metroplex.

Latest resources

Back