Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa's Ornstein pi$$ed at Congress? Watch out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He'll divide it up any way they want...BS. The tiny little pie he puts out there assures there is nothing to divide in the first place.

11 years ago..... JO why do you pay your pilots such low wages? JO's response, "I can fill every new hire class with pilots, so I pay my pilots enough."

JO's response, "I can fill every new hire class with pilots, so I pay my pilots enough."

Unfortunately true then and recently. Hopefully we're in a turn for the better. Man, XJT is so screwed up right now. Can't wait to get out!

Congress needs to just pass a simple law that states that if an airlines name is on the airplane then the airplane must be operated by, maintained by, and supported by people directly empolyed by that airline.

Scott

Unfortunately true then and recently. Hopefully we're in a turn for the better. Man, XJT is so screwed up right now. Can't wait to get out!

Talk to Genital, he will hook you up

The only purpose of regional airlines is to suppress wages for employees of real airlines. All employees, not just pilots.

Because 50 passenger average load always justifies sending in a 737 or bigger - because airlines are in business solely to placate whiny pilots. Or maybe those very employees REFUSED to stoop to flying little-bitty panty-waist airplanes.

Because 50 passenger average load always justifies sending in a 737 or bigger - because airlines are in business solely to placate whiny pilots. Or maybe those very employees REFUSED to stoop to flying little-bitty panty-waist airplanes.

Not every Podunk town in America should have air service. 99% of Americans live within a two hour drive of a major airport. Get in the ********************ing car and eliminate the need for the ********************ing RJ that's gonna be weight restricted and maintenance delayed anyway.

"In a pre-convention interview with AIN, RAA vice president Scott Foose dismissed charges that the shortage of pilots has resulted from the regionals' low starting pay, and asserted that a pilot's lifetime career earnings compare favorably with many professions requiring similar levels of education."

While this quote may be true (I do not know for sure), it fails to take into account the affect of massive starting debt and the effect of deferred payments on that debt for the first 5-10 years of a career while making piss-poor wages at a regional. Our career earnings may be similar to others with comparable education or training, but our career debt is higher.

the ********************ing RJ that's gonna be weight restricted and maintenance delayed anyway.

You are a real piece of work. Regional aircraft are maintained to the exact same standards that the majors are held to. You think you deserve more pay and you spew garbage like that???

Latest resources

Back