Mesa's a mess

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comair is getting them

Make sure you gut it out PDUBS and stay at Mesa.

You're prophecies (more like profeces) are about to come to come to life...

MAG is awesome, upgrade is around the corner, and MAG is about to take delivery of "bigger" aircraft.

Stop updating your logbooks. You're gonna retire with 6million in your pension plan from that place.

Last edited:
The silver lining in all this is that Mesa pilots have finally found some intestinal fortitude and are fighting for a decent contract.

This is no small accomplishment; they are no doubt under huge pressure to make concessions, yet they just had their MEC reject their most recent TA.

Kudos to the Mesa pilots. It's probably an empty gesture at this point, because BK is surely coming. Nevertheless, many former Mesa pilots are proud to see whats going on there.
Why would they be proud? are they not the ones whole rolled over for quik upgrade? They're most likely saying these gys have just ruined a good company. Burn Mesa.

Make sure you gut it out PDUBS and stay at Mesa.

You're prophecies (more like profeces) are about to come to come to life...

MAG is awesome, upgrade is around the corner, and MAG is about to take delivery of "bigger" aircraft.

Stop updating your logbooks. You're gonna retire with 6million in your pension plan from that place.

I don't know what post you've been reading.. but I'm anti management and pro pilot group.

What you are saying sounds like "kool aid Chatter"

Better than XJT. Our union wants us to take paycuts to help out the company and avoid BK. We definately HAVE begun to "take it IN THE back." Good for the Mesa guys standing strong.

Here you go Turtle I fixed that for you!!!

Latest resources

Back