Mesaba's new base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IND base...

So does this mean that NW Airlink got a firm commitment from NWA stating that they will keep (and expand) the flights in Indy?

BoDean, did you instruct at WMU?

wmudriver said:
What city are you going to commute out of to get to MEM? Looks like some people in the class ahead are getting CVG.

I'm not. I got CVG the first bid I was in class. There are a buch of us trying for DTW that are getting stranded in CVG for a while now. I am just going to have to get a month to month place there and hop back through either AZO or GRR to take care of wedding stuff when I get a chance. Cincy's lines aren't commutable at all. I plan to move to DTW when I can get switched there.

How's the line?

Regional4life said:
No PHL. No East Coast. 9E will expand Indy and MKE. We initially fly 9E routes out of MSP. Some initial cities will be Tulsa, Colo Springs, a few Montana cities, and other west cities.

Looking at the NW schedule XJ isn't scheduled for any western service in the CRJ. Just admit that outside of DSM and CWA no one that reads this board has any idea where XJ CRJs are going.

I'm just curious how you determined that XJ isn't going to be getting westward expansion based upon NW schedules. The only time tables published extended out to August 19th. That's a far cry from the optomisitic October revenue service. So maybe we'll be going west, maybe not. Right now, no one has any idea, like you said. Except for those deep inside the NW catacombs making all of these decisions...

Latest resources

Back