Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BoDEAN

Cabo Wabo Express
Heard Philly was going to be the new Mesaba base, but that fell through. Wonder what is choice 2 on the East coast. It looks like Indy will be a small hub in the coming months for Mesaba, which will be a nice change of scenery =)

Let me guess - You have a friend who works for yada yada who *KNOWS* the inside deal. Care to give (make up?) a source?

And I thought we were starting a DFW base in SAAB 2000s. . .

No sheeat...Went to my first F1 race in Montreal and after hearing about the Michelin pu$$ies at Indy, I went back to Indy racing. The French are homo$.............

The French may suck, but they make WAY better tires than Bridgestone...look at the standings. Kimi will prevail.

Gator1999 said:
Maybe they'll finally announce that LA base that was the subject of many rumors 5 years ago...

Whatever it takes to get the guys/gals above me outta DTW so I can have 18 days off/weekends off! ;)

There would be a ton a people who would jump at a Wes' Coas' base.

18 days off on DTW lines...it's about time that MSP crew planning finally showin the love to all you hard working DTW crews.

Philly??? where'd that come from. I could see Pinnacle moving to MKE or IND. I could see Mesaba going to GRR but Philly???? Pahhleezzzeeee! How bout Halifax and Tijuana while we are at it?

No PHL. No East Coast. 9E will expand Indy and MKE. We initially fly 9E routes out of MSP. Some initial cities will be Tulsa, Colo Springs, a few Montana cities, and other west cities.

Latest resources

Back