Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Punk-tuation

KaptainKarl said:
Thought you were gonna save the industry by holding up that bar?

Did you mean that as a statement? See, for a minute, I thought you were asking a question. See that funny squiggle with the dot at the end of your quote? <---- Like that one. That denotes a question.

Now I think you mean it more like, " thought you were gonna save the industry by holding up the bar."

By not accepting lower wages, and seeking employment elsewhere, I am rejecting Mesaba's position. This would be the "Take this job and shove it" principle. But what do you know about principles, right?

Did you mean that as a statement? See, for a minute, I thought you were asking a question. See that funny squiggle with the dot at the end of your quote? <---- Like that one. That denotes a question.

Sweet, another grammer cop. Bet'cha you is married to one of them teachers. Huh?
Perhaps you failed to recognize that, oftentimes, many of the postings on this particular website are in the form of "common-speak" Should you choose to, in the future, pontificate regarding my useage of punctuation (I believe you refer to it as "a funny squiggle") please limit your mindless drivel to subjects on which you may have something meaningful to add.

P.s. Little Squiggle = "Quotation mark"

Watch out for the taxes in Ireland - they're higher than you think. You will have a good time, but Dublin is EXPENSIVE!!!!

KaptainKarl said:
please limit your mindless drivel to subjects on which you may have something meaningful to add.

Okay, here's some meaningful mindless drivel:

Do you think that finding another airline job (let's say SWA or Frontier) is lowering the bar? The reason I ask is you seemed to say in an earlier post that my leaving Mesaba would be lowering the bar.

Truce on the grammar.

The reason I ask is you seemed to say in an earlier post that my leaving Mesaba would be lowering the bar.

No, not at all. I was referencing your "chest pounding" regarding how you will not work for less than your liveable wage. Don't go on to SWA or Frontier. Stay at XJ and be the white knight. You are the future. C'mon Mav, you da man. Don't sell out and let that bar lower. Not one inch. What was it ..... Burn it down? Yeah, that's it.

Latest resources

Back