• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Tool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow! It didn't take long for the 2009 Tool of the Year contest to begin...

Yeah. And first place goes too.......(drumroll).... to the guy that started this thread.

First of all, I am a Mesaba pilot so don't think I'm bashing anyone but one of my own.

Having said that.... Who is the tool that checked on with tower this morning with "Happy New Year, Mesaba 3470 on the "visible for the port side?"

Knock it off! You make us all look like idiots.

Also, whatever kind of voice impersination you were trying to do didn't work. You just sounded like a moron.

You must be constipated, or on your period. Who cares and does it really matter? Sheeeeeesh!!

Now before you start talking about people the word for today is IMPERSONATION. People who live in glass houses- you know the rest.

Last edited:
Stu's a good guy. Little weird, but a good guy. Have some sense of humor. No reason to get worked up about it.

I wonder if this was the same guy blasting through Memphis center last week... something to that effect every time he checked on, he was right behind us.

I just recall a lot of eye rolling and head shaking going on.

Stop Stu STOP!!!

S.M. PA's usually include the following:
Welcome aboard Mesaba Airlines, where we just know how to fly.

Shut up Stu.....the passengers wonder what the F you are talking about and you make us all look like douch* Bags.

Stop it I beg of you. You are not the Captain of a Carnival Cruise ship. Know one gives a crap that you know where the port side of a boat is or the stern for that matter. The DTW controllers are not impressed.
Please keep it professional out there......ok how about at least semi-professional.
Thanks.

Stu was flying at Mesaba before many of you had your first pubes. Spend 25+ years at a regional, that will make anyone a little weird!

He's a good guy. He just does what we all do: whatever it takes to get through the day. Have an extra beer tonight and forget about it.

There's nothing to gain by attacking other pilots.

I personally find nautical terms FAR less immature and unprofessional than "cleared for the vaginal" like I heard more than a couple captains say before...

I personally find nautical terms FAR less immature and unprofessional than "cleared for the vaginal" like I heard more than a couple captains say before...

They actually said it on the radio, or just joking around in the cockpit?

Latest resources

Back