Mesaba sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
Not to change the subject, but it seems like some of the Mesaba crews have been grumpy lately.

If they were Saab crews and it was warm outside, they probably were suffering from heat stroke. I know I usually fly around in a daze of vague ambiguity due to my neverending heat stroke.

FN FAL said:
Not to change the subject, but it seems like some of the Mesaba crews have been grumpy lately. I don't meet them personally, but I do cross paths with some of the Saab 340 crews on the runway at some of the non-towered airports I fly to.

Everything going o.k. over there?

I'm not trying to start anything, just wondering what's going on.

Winter starts on Labor Day for the MSP folks.

Glad to hear that you guys at Mesaba are finally getting those long-awaited CRJs. If you would have asked me, I would have thought Mesaba was never going to see one on the property. It was about time that the 'ol wait to upgrade finally started shortening. I was there 4 years before I jumped ship. Quality of life just became too important for me, and luckily I was able to make a change that worked out.
However, I do miss not hearing animal sounds on Co. freq!
Take care XJers.

Flying Colors said:
So, when is northwest going to give you guys some CRJ's.

??????
you been living under a rock or something?
3 per month through march '06 with rights to the next 20

Last edited:
What's the latest on the delivery schedule? I thought they were supposed to get their first one in the beginning of September. Are they still saying revenue flights at the end of October? Any word on the initial routes? Any information would be appreciated.

Mrh90 said:
What's the latest on the delivery schedule? I thought they were supposed to get their first one in the beginning of September. Are they still saying revenue flights at the end of October? Any word on the initial routes? Any information would be appreciated.
just took delivery of the first one a few nights ago...second one going through proving runs or whatever...first revenue scheduled for october (forgot when)...will probably go MSP to DSM or something like that....check out Mesaba.com for something more official

First aircraft (N601XJ) was to be delivered to MSP yesterday pending the final FAA legal paperwork. The second is to go through delivery in Montreal next week. Initial cities to be served are all from MSP and include DSM, CWA, ABR, MLI, ATW, LIT, DFW, ALO, BIS.

Latest resources

Back