• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mesaba SLC what cities?

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Any idea on what cities mesaba will be serving from SLC

I'm going to guess, but probably, Fargo, Bismark, Sioux Falls, Madison, Grand Forks, Lansing, Flint, and Des Moines. So, something totally different.

Bye Bye--General Lee

rickair7777

Total Time
Lots
I'm going to guess, but probably, Fargo, Bismark, Sioux Falls, Madison, Grand Forks, Lansing, Flint, and Des Moines. So, something totally different.

Bye Bye--General Lee

They can't downsize SKW, Inc any further, so that would make sense.

They could move SKW flying out of SLC, but not sure where they would put it.

Chris9702l

Total Time
No base as of now (from Rick in CPlanning)

Will staff out of Minni and come from Minni or bridge through Boise.

Chris

ePilot22

BuyTheTicket~TakeTheRide
Total Time
nfinit
They can't downsize SKW, Inc any further, so that would make sense.

They could move SKW flying out of SLC, but not sure where they would put it.

You may see some SkyW flying from MSP.

OO.

amcnd

Total Time
SFO,DFW,PHX,MSP,DEN,LAS,BOI,AUS one to two flights a day to those citys

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
citys?

USC328

Total Time
6K+
Does Comair have CRJ900s? I was looking at the Delta reservation system to find out what runs Mesaba might be doing out of SLC. Look at March 2, 2009 from SLC-MSP. At the bottom of the screen there is a flight connecting in DEN and CVG to MSP. CVG-MSP is a CRJ 900 operated by Comair.

USC328

Total Time
6K+
Nevermind. I looked up Comair to find out that they have had them since 2007. Guess I'm out of the loop :)

cybourg10

Total Time
Nevermind. I looked up Comair to find out that they have had them since 2007. Guess I'm out of the loop :)

It is tough to know who has what in the Delta Connection system, it changes by the hour.

WMUSIGPI

The $100,000,000 Question
Total Time
5000+
It is tough to know who has what in the Delta Connection system, it changes by the hour.

No kidding... almost makes me wish I was just flying MSP to GPZ back in the 50's at Mesaba so at least we wouldn't be dealing with all this bs...

SkyNation

U.S. American
Total Time
12:34
those are cities currently served out of SLC with the 900s. rumor has it all of ours are going to the ATL in Feb

McNugent

Whatever...
Total Time
those are cities currently served out of SLC with the 900s. rumor has it all of ours are going to the ATL in Feb

That sure makes sense now, since Jerry's pathetic excuse for closing ASA in SLC was that "it didn't make sense to have both airlines based in the same place." Now with ASA getting 900's OO should be seen even less in ATL.

WMUSIGPI

The $100,000,000 Question
Total Time
5000+
Supposedly now.... according to Mesaba D.O. the 5 are only temporarily to be operated out of SLC, they will ultimately be destined for JFK.....Sounds to me like I wasted my time doing the update for the "blue aircraft configurations" For those of us near the bottom at Mesaba, don't get too comfortable.....

USCtrojan

Banned
KolobWestwind
Total Time
Mucho
Supposedly now.... according to Mesaba D.O. the 5 are only temporarily to be operated out of SLC, they will ultimately be destined for JFK.....Sounds to me like I wasted my time doing the update for the "blue aircraft configurations" For those of us near the bottom at Mesaba, don't get too comfortable.....

The SLC aircraft Mesaba will operate will backfill SkyWest in SLC, while SkyWest will backfill ASA until ASA's 90's are up and going in April '09.

Trojan