• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba RJ SJC to wherever today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe she wasn't a frequent flyer? Like when you're traveling on boats you can still get up when the pilot is docking or undocking the boat

You mean you can't get up if the pilot is docking/undocking??? That's when I always use the bathroom!!!

:laugh:

Hey, I just wanna offer props for the brave ASA crew that turned the seat belt sign on today on the arrival into Atlanta. That was well played. I felt a few bumps and grew concerned that, perhaps, they missed this critical action. My consternation was soon relieved, however, when I heard the ding and saw the sign come on. It's really nice to see a crew do this at the appropriate time. Well played!

Hey, I just wanna offer props for the brave ASA crew that turned the seat belt sign on today on the arrival into Atlanta. That was well played. I felt a few bumps and grew concerned that, perhaps, they missed this critical action. My consternation was soon relieved, however, when I heard the ding and saw the sign come on. It's really nice to see a crew do this at the appropriate time. Well played!

Wow, a ASA crew figured out where the seat belt sign switch was!?!? That is news worthy!!

Last edited:
I would like to the Slap Chop company for making the cooking process that much easier. I owe them my first born son.

Latest resources

Back