Mesaba Revised Reduction

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Joe Patroni

Any other Mesaba guys having a problem opening the new reduction? In fact I can't open much on the page. 2 different computers with no luck. Just wondering what changes there are.

No big changes. Just says they took phantom pilots on long-term disability out of the numbers. We are still getting the big northern Minnesota boat oar up the keester.

Picture This

Heard at work yesterday:

Have you heard who is set to star in the sequel to "The Forty-Year-Old Virgin"?

Mesaba President John Spanjers.....

Commercial Appeal

Anybody see the article today in the paper where Pinnacle blames their poor earnings on Mesaba going bankrupt? Sorry Pinnacle, its gotta be our fault!!!

http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/business/article/0,1426,MCA_440_4204274,00.html

link above

201 Poplar said:
Anybody see the article today in the paper where Pinnacle blames their poor earnings on Mesaba going bankrupt? Sorry Pinnacle, its gotta be our fault!!!

you do know that Mesaba leases 10 Saabs from Pinnacle. They did not pay for the leases the past couple months

BOHICAgain said:
you do know that Mesaba leases 10 Saabs from Pinnacle. They did not pay for the leases the past couple months

No sweat XJ bros. 9E payroll will just screw up our pay to adjust for the missed payments...You think I'm kidding?

Good luck guys. Just one voice, but I'm hoping all works out.

Rook

Latest resources

Back