• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Mesaba Revised Reduction

Joe Patroni

Total Time
Any other Mesaba guys having a problem opening the new reduction? In fact I can't open much on the page. 2 different computers with no luck. Just wondering what changes there are.

T

Towelie

No big changes. Just says they took phantom pilots on long-term disability out of the numbers. We are still getting the big northern Minnesota boat oar up the keester.

Max Powers

Total Time
9000+
got to love that oar up your arse especially when Spandex and Foley do the J-stroke.

saabservant

disgruntled
Total Time
Picture This

Heard at work yesterday:

Have you heard who is set to star in the sequel to "The Forty-Year-Old Virgin"?

Mesaba President John Spanjers.....

201 Poplar

Once a Rugby Zulu Warrior
Total Time
-
Commercial Appeal

Anybody see the article today in the paper where Pinnacle blames their poor earnings on Mesaba going bankrupt? Sorry Pinnacle, its gotta be our fault!!!

Max Powers

Total Time
9000+
http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/business/article/0,1426,MCA_440_4204274,00.html

link above

BOHICAgain

I will miss you Daniel
Total Time
201 Poplar said:
Anybody see the article today in the paper where Pinnacle blames their poor earnings on Mesaba going bankrupt? Sorry Pinnacle, its gotta be our fault!!!
you do know that Mesaba leases 10 Saabs from Pinnacle. They did not pay for the leases the past couple months

Rook

And shepherds we shall be
Total Time
?
BOHICAgain said:
you do know that Mesaba leases 10 Saabs from Pinnacle. They did not pay for the leases the past couple months
No sweat XJ bros. 9E payroll will just screw up our pay to adjust for the missed payments...You think I'm kidding?

Good luck guys. Just one voice, but I'm hoping all works out.

Rook