Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WMUSIGPI

The $100,000,000 Question
Welcome back, it's been too long. Hopefully this makes the SLI slightly less of a mess for all. No more need to argue about how the furloughs should be treated with this recall.

I wouldn't go that far. Doesn't change the fact that pre-9E purchase, the saabs were going bye-bye. Pinnacle management has said as much and will again when questioned for arbitration. Bloch will most likely take this fact into consideration. Also doesn't change the fact that in all arbitration decisions, the decision must be made based on a seniority list "snap-shot" taken on a given date. That date will, more then likely, be prior to the furlough recall announcement. Hence, the recall will mean nothing. Time will tell. May 1 could be very interesting. We'll see then how many 9E XJ pilots are screaming MAYDAY, MAYDAY!!!

On a side note. Welcome back furloughs! Welcome to the suck.

Unfortunately the first class isnt until April 4th and the arbitrator starts deciding the case on April 1st so they will all still be on furlough status for the SLI arbitration

First, AiRegency...if it sucks so bad, get out. You aren't the only one, but I am sick and tired of people saying how much it sucks being an airline pilot. Trust me, coming back to this job after furlough was way better than what I was doing, and I am sure it is the case for many of these guys. Again, if you hate your job so much, just quit.

Second...Is there any way we can not take a sh!t on the furloughs? Who knows what is going to happen. There is no reason to talk smack about how the furloughs coming back are going to get screwed. I understand speculation is what this board is all about, but this is a good day for them no matter what you say. Just leave it at that.

First: Get used to it. It sucks bad enough to bi#ch about but not bad enough to quit.

Second: No. They will be sh!t upon.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back