• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba/Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am enjoying working at XJ and though you'd be looking at a longer upgrade it's still a good bet (for now).

As to the animosity between the 9E/XJ guys you see on here I don't understand it either and have to agree you see very little of it on line except for the occasional young new hire. Don't worry about it.

Most importantly, listen to a couple of the previous posters-don't commute. Your question about jumpseating on the 200 or Saab is factually answered with 'yes' but in reality if there aren't any seats in back neither aircraft usually has the weight to take a j/s. Depending on a regional for a commute is tough, do everything you need to do to avoid it.

Good luck.

A little off the subject but since both pilot groups are involved in this thread, does pinnacle and mesaba both allow offline cass jumpseaters to ride upfront if there are no seats in the back? Thanks

Yes. As long as you are not Gojets. We do not have an agreement with them. Oh darn.

A lot of tiny dicks posting tonight. They must all work for pinchnickle and their awesome contract.

Soft shell tacos are the bomb...

Damnnn it beavis!!! I should go to Olive garden for authentic italian. LOL

Dude.. Fazoli's is authentic.. Don't get no mo' authentic...

Dude.. Fazoli's is authentic.. Don't get no mo' authentic...

Yeah it's authentically greasy! they closed most of those in Dallas cuz people were literally having heart attack!! LOL

They aren't open til 4 anymore? Where will people go and stand around...or get a slurpee and buritto?
And when it comes to the 200 we are very rarely weight restricted that can't get a jumpseater...not saying it doesn't happen, but I sure have had a lot of people sitting breathing down my neck for you calling it overweight.

Yup they got a liquor license so you can get alcohol between noon and midnight so by state law they have to close at 2 am now.

Latest resources

Back