• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba pilot arrested in Houston in child sex sting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stay classy parents. What do they expect giving their kid a Blackberry? Thankfully, the teacher was there to hold down the fort. That seems to be the norm these days.

-Brett

0 tolerance for that. I hope they fry this SOB

I wonder if that guy knows what happens to rapists and molesters in prison. They tend to get the royal treatment while incarcerated. Like severe beatings and non-stop butt action.

I'm not a lawyer, but I wonder what the legal ramifications are of the teacher "violating the privacy" of the student by reading private text messages are.

I hope he gets sent away for a long time, but wouldn't be suprised to see some OJ stuff happening.

I'm not a lawyer, but I wonder what the legal ramifications are of the teacher "violating the privacy" of the student by reading private text messages are.

I hope he gets sent away for a long time, but wouldn't be suprised to see some OJ stuff happening.

You're kidding right? Students do not have an expected right to privacy, this has been addressed a number of times by the courts.

Why is that a concern?

Raskal, what part of "I'm not a lawyer" didn't you understand? I even spelled it right and used proper punctuation.

It is a concern because if they screwed up, he could walk.

Latest resources

Back