• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Picketing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just read what my mec sent me and if you mesaba pilots even agree to fly for these wages you are lower than dirt. you will be anouther mesa and there is no way you guys should come to this level on discrace. I stand strong with all my PCL brothers and if you cave on this we are done with you. You are setting the standard low now.

I don't think your PCL brother are stand strong with you on this statement. You obviously don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about.

I just spoke to a Mesaba volunteer - he said to show up at the airport Holiday Inn Select, Conference Room #8.

They will have chow there, so that makes it the obvious choice over meeting in the terminal.

See you there!

I just finished walking the line in MSP in support of my brothers at Mesaba. I counted aproximately 150 pilots, flight attendants, and mechanics in attendance. The entire courthouse plaza in MSP was filled with picketing crewmembers. I noticed pilots from Mesaba, Pinnacle, Northwest, United, American Eagle, Comair, ASA, Continental, ExpressJet, and Champion airlines in attendance. Great turnout, strong message. I hope the picketing in DTW and MEM is at least as successful with turnout. This is everybody's fight, no matter who you fly for. It's time for the tide to turn.

Thank you to everyone for your support. It's tough work balancing out personal life and showing up to support an airline you don't even work for. Thank you.

Thank you to everyone for your support. It's tough work balancing out personal life and showing up to support an airline you don't even work for. Thank you.

I always thought that was what a union was all about...good to see that union members from different airlines showed up....

Dtw Picketing

Thanks to ALL pilots/flight attendants,mechanics, etc that showed up for picketing. We had a good turnout. A special thanks to the large showing of Pinnacle pilots that backed us up on the curb. Also thanks to the pilots of Mesa, Spirit, Northwest and anyone I've forgotten. It was pretty cool to see all the different uniforms and all the different job titles on the line at the same time. Cheers.

MM

To all of our supporters from other airlines who showed up today, thank you from the bottom of our heart. It has not been an easy year, let alone this past week. It truly was a great sight seeing everyone coming together to support us and hopefully give a semi-happy ending to this travesty.
It must have had some effect on management because they came back to the table today.

It was great to walk the line with you all today. Stand strong. Stay united, I was amazed at how many different airlines were there, if this is a represnetation of the unity going forward we have a whole new era ahead of us.

You have to admit the union is good at making picket signs and creating photo ops. Unfortunately, that's about all it's good at.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back