• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Interview yesterday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I could stand M.K. more than I could ever stand D.S. I trained some with MK and he has/had a bad reputation on the avro. I also flew with D.S. while he was GHMC on the avro as well... let's say I should have earned captain AND the OE over ride for that day trip. If this is true, MK is really itching to get back to the training center isn't he?

I think I would seriously bid away if any of those guys were in charge of the CRJ, but I could handle MK a litle more than DS any day.

FO

Do I understand correctly???

Are the CRJ Fleet Mangager and Training Positions filled??? If so bummer...

I'd like to get back to MSP and work for XJ again...albeit in a different capacity than before.

I applied for all of the CRJ positions and have not heard a peep from the Flight Dept. or HR

EV120 said:
Do I understand correctly???

Are the CRJ Fleet Mangager and Training Positions filled??? If so bummer...

I'd like to get back to MSP and work for XJ again...albeit in a different capacity than before.

I applied for all of the CRJ positions and have not heard a peep from the Flight Dept. or HR

According to the Mesaba website, the fleet manager and training supervisor positions are filled. But they're still advertising for CRJ Check airmen/ APDs. I believe the first class in July for captain slots is for training personnel.

T-handle said:
According to the Mesaba website, the fleet manager and training supervisor positions are filled. But they're still advertising for CRJ Check airmen/ APDs. I believe the first class in July for captain slots is for training personnel.

I can tell you the following things with 100% certainty:

1. Neither the CRJ Fleet Manager nor the Training Supervisor positions are filled.

2. D.S. will not be an instructor, C.A., or APD on the CRJ.

3. M.K. will not be an instructor, C.A., or APD on the CRJ.

4. K.L. will not be an instructor, C.A., or APD on the CRJ.

These are just rumors and never, I repeat never, had any basis of truth.

Thank God for that Towelie. Just thinking of another trip with DS makes me want to go ahead and upgrade to sit reserve. What a complete triple crapstick.

Has anyone received a class date yet?

T-handle said:
But they're still advertising for CRJ Check airmen/ APDs. I believe the first class in July for captain slots is for training personnel.

Where is that advertised? I admit I am not too good at negotiating that fabulous Mesaba website, but I have never seen a job posting for these positions. Maybe I have just missed them. Maybe these positions are only available to the elite MSP pilots; the real Mesaba pilots.

Dodge said:
Where is that advertised? I admit I am not too good at negotiating that fabulous Mesaba website, but I have never seen a job posting for these positions. Maybe I have just missed them. Maybe these positions are only available to the elite MSP pilots; the real Mesaba pilots.

MyMesaba.com --> Human Resources --> Job Openings

If that is where they are located, then I would say all the instructor and check airman positions are filled.

Dodge said:
If that is where they are located, then I would say all the instructor and check airman positions are filled.

No, they are not. The posting is closed. In other words, "You must have your resume submitted by XX-XX-05."

The Training Supervisor, Fleet Manager, APD, and CA positions are closed for applicants but they are not filled.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back