Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apps and Crapsticks

Dubya:

Crapsticks is going to stick in my head for a long time to come. I'm going to borrow it if you don't mind. It's family approved, like saying heck or darn but with more syllables and leaves much more to the imagination...

Don't feel too bad about missing that link. I believe the online style app was only put on recently, since I don't remember it being there in April. That's why I was curious about whether I should put in a 'backup' one via fax or mail.

Nice resume of aircraft you've flown, btw. Very Chuck Yeager-esque.

I don't have anyone to walk in the resume, which sucks. I guess I could wrap mine around a rock and throw it through a window. Probably not a good idea, but it would definitely get someone's attention... For you literal types out there, I'M JOKING!

Rocking in the free world, Navin...

I talked to a couple of guys that interviewed earlier this week and they said the format followed the gouge verbatim.

Regional4life said:
Your twisted

You think that's twisted? The other rumor going around is Khalifa and Doug Smith are trying to get in the CRJ training program. How focked up would that be? If that were true, no one would bid the dam thing! (We'd have to hire street captains!!! :rolleyes: )

NavinRJohnson said:
Ramptower:

What's the story behind your avatar? Nice taxi job...

Thats N366PX when express (pinnacle) airlines had it and the mechs in MEM didn't chock the thing and it rolled into a drainage ditch. Its all fixed up and flying for mesaba right now. It sure is a pile of (&$@ though.

RampTower said:
You think that's twisted? The other rumor going around is Khalifa and Doug Smith are trying to get in the CRJ training program. How focked up would that be? If that were true, no one would bid the dam thing! (We'd have to hire street captains!!! :rolleyes: )

Smith? Double Crapsticks. That guy couldn't even pass IOE on a plane he trained others to fly.

He was amazed when he found the left landing light stayed on after a shutdown on his post flight. (Aparently he didn't realize it was the BOARDING LIGHT.)

That guy is like a screwdriver with no tip - a useless tool.

Rant over.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back