• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mesaba Hiring due to Attrition!!!

BOOYA

Just another ASAP form
Total Time
Well . . . . . not 100% true.

Pilot's are droppin like flies here. If you want to stay with XJ, you will probably be ok as long as it doesn't get as bad as they say it will. Who knows?!

gnx99

Total Time
---
It wouldn't surprise me that people are leaving. But I only moved up 4 seniority spots between Sept. 7th and Oct. 24th, so there can't be too many, yet...

gnx99

Total Time
---
****** Lots of bad news for Mesaba people on MyMesaba.com!!!! Go look !!!! *****

Last edited:

5ontheglide

The years of the Eer's!
Total Time
13 yrs
BOOYA said:
Well . . . . . not 100% true.

Pilot's are droppin like flies here. If you want to stay with XJ, you will probably be ok as long as it doesn't get as bad as they say it will. Who knows?!

I count just about 120 flies that just dropped today. Ouch one of them was me!

BOOYA

Just another ASAP form
Total Time
I posted this before the fly paper caught a bunch of names. And on the reduction notice, there were 4 bars turning into 3. OUch!

Actually, 4 people quit as of today.

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
5ontheglide said:
I count just about 120 flies that just dropped today. Ouch one of them was me!

What are you going to now? Curious