• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Planes aren't coming.

The growth isn't coming.

A new "crisis" is on the horizon.

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling" will be the cry from NWA/9E/XJ mngt, as a merger looms ever larger and they return to the biggest suckers in the game (you know who you are), and ask for MORE back!

You'll give it too!

Hooray for senior guys! They've rationalized yet another bad decision!

This will be headed toward you guys, now that you didn't take a stand.

Just to give you guys a little something to think about. According to the Bombardier purchase/order list (which is public by the way) the 36 crj 900 a/c along with the options of 300+ additonal a/c are slated to start delivery delviery in the second quarter of 2007 to an undisclosed operator. I wouldnt expect any news until a few months prior to delivery. Nor would I wait by the computer for good news until after the first of the year. Mesaba doesnt care about you. Why should you waist your time with them. While im here SAABSERVANT everyone voted no, didnt you know that. Its those loud mouth whores in the crew rooms that complain all the time that voted yes. Otherwise they wouldnt have anything left in their miserable lives to compplain about. The cold fact is that senior individuals at the airline dont care about the distant future of the pilot group like they state. They care about the present and what happens to them personally in the next 12 to 18 months. They already have 500 to 1000 pic and just need to tough it out for another 6 months or so until they can leave. That inturn leaves the rest of us that just arrived within the last few years to be love fckd four not another four yearrs but probally 8 with contract bargining. You all know who you are. The funny thing is that in 1 yr this wont matter. We will probally get some type of a/c, probally gliders but hey its growth right, its cool you know man like im finally getting some PIC. UNTIL IT HAPPENS AGAIN AND IT WILL CAUSE WE LET IT HAPPEN THIS TIME!

Hulk chill out. Nothing will happen to XJ until the "merger mania belt" is won. It's out of our control. Enjoy sittin sideways, or get a job at another regional if Mesaba stresses you out this much. Mesaba is it's own animal and no matter how much b@tching that happens around here nothing will change. the only way it will is from the mainline down. So everyone complaining here get your time and get to a major, get involved in the union and make the changes from there.

I still stand by my previous statement we will get 36+ CRJ's tail # 100XJ through 300XJ. Spongebob will be out soon. Bill P. will take over as CEO. I hate to say it but he will hire outside Mesaba for the DTW CP.There will be growth, XJ management will get more militant(less labor friendly) than it is. We will grow but we will also have more labor issues. Do your research it's not hard to read the writing on the wall.

Hey-

What happened to that hanger in Montreal that was full of CRJ's in NWA paint? Wasn't there a couple of turkeys on here that swore they saw them? Where are those planes? Better yet, where are those turkeys?

Latest resources

Back