• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba getting more CRJ-200's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please.....can we just avoid this junk! The juvenile sparring between the two groups is destructive for everyone. We are both being screwed by the same folks and some of you guys just can't help yourselves.

We must learn from our past, lest we are doomed to repeat it....

There is a lot of knowledge that some of the more senior guys can impart, just cause we have been around a while. I was a cocky junior FO in 1999 while I sat on that bus. I made some stupid statement at the time like, "There is no way Express is getting those CRJ200's up for bid. We (XJ) are getting the Avros, our training department is up to speed, we just got a new GO that looks like NASA and we are three times the size of Express." I was wrong, what I said on that bus was wrong, and soon after XJ went into a 5 year slump that took us into some depths no other regional has had to face.

We talk of brand scope and working together as if it is going to magically happen, it's not. It's going to take the other groups that are not deep in negotiations and pitted to lose everything, stepping up to the plate and working harder than ever. Problem is, if your group is the more stable and possibly growing, your pilot group tends to be more cocky. The thank goodness it's not me complex (...not my fight, I made it to the major...they've been growing for awhile, now it's their turn to feel the pain...)

XJ's been though a lot the last couple of years, to say we lowered the bar in anyway is untrue. We held it as high as we could under the circumstances, if we gambled right (time will tell) we lost nothing. We (XJ, along with NWA, Compass, and every other ALPA carrier) now need to be working harder than ever to help 9E in their negotiations (with no undermining agenda), and 9E needs to accept that help and understand that we've been there.

For the record, if I could take another 5% paycut and take all of Pinnacle's aircraft, I would. And then when I saw you guys in the hallway, I would grab my crotch and give you the bird.

For the record, if I could take another 5% paycut and take all of Pinnacle's aircraft, I would. And then when I saw you guys in the hallway, I would grab my crotch and give you the bird.

And I would Laugh at you cause your a TOOLBAG.

I guess the MGMT strategy is working. They got you each fighting over the food scraps. As long as you hold your position, MGMT wins--Brand Cannibalism!

Enjoy--you may be next!

if I find out where your mother is buried, I'll piss on her grave.

I'm going to suggest that you are being facetious. But I'm also under the impression that you witnessed this particular incident directed at you or the Mesaba pilot group?

Eye for an eye doesn't usually work out too well, I think we learned that a couple of thousand years ago.

if I could take
you guys in the hallway,
I would grab my crotch.
take another
if I could
For the record

I think their is a hidden message.....
Walking those hallways has allways scared the hell out of me.

In 2002, while attending the small carrier bargaining conference, I asked Tom Wychor about the 1995 Scope Committee report......He responded "I haven't read it".....As the then BSIC Committee Chairman don't ya think he should have read all of the scope committee reports that had already been filed.....

The RJDC lawsuit is finished.....what's the new excuse for not having brand scope? The fact is the mainline groups will never spend the capital it would take to get brand scope.....You and I both know that.....

Why were you asking him about a 7 year old report?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back