Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BoDEAN

Cabo Wabo Express
My roommate just got upgraded to Captain for Mesaba, based in Detroit. Any others from this base? Curious if you know him. PM me.

I feel sorry for you guys over at Mesaba. Ole' Capt. Ed just left Champion to come over and "fix" things at Mesaba. Have fun

What would you know about the situation at Mesaba, or anywhere else for that matter?

Thedude said:
I feel sorry for you guys over at Mesaba. Ole' Capt. Ed just left Champion to come over and "fix" things at Mesaba. Have fun

What in god's name are you talking about? Who is Capt. Ed?

That would be Ed Davidson. He was a CP at NWA for a while but still just a lackie for upper managment

de Pez said:
"I feel sorry for you guys over at Mesaba..."

I feel sorry for the idiots of this world...

Whoa hold on a minute de pez. Before you go jumping on this guy realize that he is offering sympathy to us because it sounds like our new director of flight ops may be a little rough.

TheDude, What can you tell us about captain ed?

I will be giving Cpt. Ed the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

From the few Champion guys that I have spoken with, he is someone that we can work with. Regardless, it can't help but be a huge improvement over the last VP of Flight Ops!!!!

Who was that?

I quit reading those FOM revisions with the flow chart of who was sitting in what desk of each office long ago. Heck, it's usually all the same names just with different words behind 'em.

Latest resources

Back