• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mesaba FO/Captains...

BoDEAN

Cabo Wabo Express
Total Time
My roommate just got upgraded to Captain for Mesaba, based in Detroit. Any others from this base? Curious if you know him. PM me.

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
I feel sorry for you guys over at Mesaba. Ole' Capt. Ed just left Champion to come over and "fix" things at Mesaba. Have fun

de Pez

Total Time
"I feel sorry for you guys over at Mesaba..."

I feel sorry for the idiots of this world...

whaleroast

I like cupcakes
Total Time
What would you know about the situation at Mesaba, or anywhere else for that matter?

T

Towelie

Thedude said:
I feel sorry for you guys over at Mesaba. Ole' Capt. Ed just left Champion to come over and "fix" things at Mesaba. Have fun

What in god's name are you talking about? Who is Capt. Ed?

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
That would be Ed Davidson. He was a CP at NWA for a while but still just a lackie for upper managment

Ace McCoy

Total Time
9000+
de Pez said:
"I feel sorry for you guys over at Mesaba..."

I feel sorry for the idiots of this world...

Whoa hold on a minute de pez. Before you go jumping on this guy realize that he is offering sympathy to us because it sounds like our new director of flight ops may be a little rough.

TheDude, What can you tell us about captain ed?

LivinDaDream

Total Time
I will be giving Cpt. Ed the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

From the few Champion guys that I have spoken with, he is someone that we can work with. Regardless, it can't help but be a huge improvement over the last VP of Flight Ops!!!!

sf3boy

Total Time
i quit
Who was that?

I quit reading those FOM revisions with the flow chart of who was sitting in what desk of each office long ago. Heck, it's usually all the same names just with different words behind 'em.

flap operator

Total Time
5000+
Spanky was acting as VP of flight ops until a new one could be found. This Ed guy is apparantly the one. The position was vacated by Porstel who went over to the mx side of things.

FO