• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Files for Chap. 11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't matter. You can have zillions stashed away. The judge will give it to them. The avros, all of them, will be gone since xj is bankrupt. XJ will be an airline of 450-500 pilots (if that). It will do little to beat the strike drums lilke last time cause the senior captains are pu$$ies. Pay cuts for all. Anyone been there under 9 years and stays needs a wake up call as they will be better off financially at Domino's Pizza. Spanjers and Foley are lovin it. Both will get healthy bonuses for gaining labor relief with money in the bank, a trick never seen before. Imagine that XJ setting a precedent for something.

Yeah... so there....

Yudso said:
5//7huyjygkkjkfkmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjgiohifoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyihitiitygiiyihjikgikgiiiiiigioggogbogogvogoogogogogogogogogogogoghiigofogohiikhigieopdlik0porpdf;goklhlkoloopoi9oliii9i0oollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll3/86/+6tk,tylj

Well said, Yudso.

Not only do you have to remeber to log off in the crew room, but at home when your kid is running around.

You all act like this is a surprize. I mean come on, the current dream team we have were put there by nwa, why? because they are yes men, do as they are told. Do you people think that john s. can run a company? no he cant. I hope that he is part of the "cooking the books" scandle at nwa so he can do his time.

Any one up for a hostile take over of this company. lets get the ball rolling.

John S. could be fired if the stockholders want him to be. GET THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!

2 can play at this game

There goes the stock price. Oh well...... I'm glad I sold at $9.23 a few months ago.

You and what financial army?

IFIxUmUBrakeUm said:
You all act like this is a surprize. I mean come on, the current dream team we have were put there by nwa, why? because they are yes men, do as they are told. Do you people think that john s. can run a company? no he cant. I hope that he is part of the "cooking the books" scandle at nwa so he can do his time.

Any one up for a hostile take over of this company. lets get the ball rolling.

John S. could be fired if the stockholders want him to be. GET THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!

2 can play at this game

Yeah... Sure... have you noticed the pilot rates? I know you guys don't get paid much either so where-in-the-heck do you think we can get the cash to get majority shares? Besides, what makes you think NWA and all it's cronnies and board members will sell their stock? Look at the stock sale history: they're not selling squat!

MAIR Insider Sales last two years:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=MAIR
Click on Insider Transactions.
These guys talk with their $$.

Latest resources

Back