• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba FAs brawl!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I remember in HS there was a brawl between two girls and one girls shirt got pulled over her head. Next thing you know, these two huge melons come flying out and fling around as the fight continues...this drew a huge crowd....

First Mate...ummmm...yeah...that was what I was talking about.
screwed...great link..

Mookie

[ One of the FAs was Martha!!!!!! What a bit*h,]

Does anyone know if that was CWA's Martha:eek:
if it was I won't be surprised.

Last edited:
bigboy said:
[ One of the FAs was Martha!!!!!! What a bit*h,]

Does anyone know if that was CWA's Martha:eek:
if it was I won't be surprised.

That would be Marsha. The FA in the fight was Mrs. Doubtfire.

MJG said:
WTF is with this quote, "out of all that, we got a coupon for 35 dollars". This is what really pisses me off about not just airline passengers these days but our society in general.

Everytime someone feels wronged or inconvienced, they want something for it to make them feel better. We can all thank the scum sucking litigation laywers and their "we'll get you money" attitudes for this.

Waaahh, you're FA's got into a fight in the plane. I would have paid money to see this, not demand to be paid. But hey that's just me.

My message to the rest of our society: People Sh!t happens, get over it and move on, and no you don't get a 35 dollar coupon for the inconvience.

Especially since they probably only paid $35 for the ticket at priceline.

I understand how this information creates anxiety as well as the spread of rumors – I urge you to do your best to stay focused on operating a safe and reliable airline. We will update you on facts regarding any changes to our fleet as soon as they are available.​
Again, please do your very best to stay focused on operating a safe and reliable airline – we’ll do our best to continue to keep you informed. Thank you for your work on the ground and in the air. - You-know-who!

haha​

This is not the first time that Mesaba FA's got into a tussel on the Avro out of MEM. Good recruiting practices in MEM.

FA vs. FA

Ohhh, Cat Fight....

Toss on some Jello or Pudding or mud or oil or... opps.... It's getting warm in here.. gotta go...

Latest resources

Back