Mesaba CRJ-900 F.O.'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fowingman

Chime in everyone please about this subject....
-------------------
What's up with the CRJ900 F.O's attitudes? I've been at XJ for for several years and I dont remember this place having such ego's.... Has anyone else noticed this lately? Maybe i have just seen a few bad apples (but I've also heard this from other people as well). And on top of this they dont have a reason to have an ego....
----------------------

Yeah B!ATCH dont yo forget that! j/k

I once heard a CRgay 900 FO say he flew the "9" He didn't realize he was talking to a USA Jet DC-9 guy who proceeded to kick his ass

I really wish they wouldn't call it the "nine". Right now some Ozark DC-9 captain is turning over in his grave.

It's not a "nine" it's the limit of how much you can stretch a Challenger. When the first CL-600 flew, I am willing to bet that not a single Canadair engineer who witnessed the event envisioned that basic design one day operating as a 90 seat airliner.

It might be that you guys at Mesaba have just started hiring, so now you see for yourselves what the rest of have been complaining about. JMO

"It's not a "nine" it's the limit of how much you can stretch a Challenger. When the first CL-600 flew, I am willing to bet that not a single Canadair engineer who witnessed the event envisioned that basic design one day operating as a 90 seat airliner."

Just wait for the CRJ 1000! Talk about a stretch ... very odd indeed.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back