• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Creditors Go After MAIR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
American Eagle's going to need a lot of pilots over the next 6-12 months.

I know it's not the world, but it's better than working for those ethically bankrupt crooks.

Most Mesaba guys could walk on to a job at AE.

Wouldn't it be nice to make your going away goodbye a lound "thump" as the airline flopped in your wake...............and those management crooks end up looking for jobs too !

I was wondering if the Minneapolis State District Attorney could start an investigation into the Mesaba/MAIR money funneling events? I'm not trying to throw out flame, I am dead serious. How can this not be fraud? Anyone with more knowledge of the legal system?

What were the consulting fees for? Did they gain Mesaba Airlines any more growth or positive effects?

Yeah, unfortunately, our MEC is kinda busy right now, defending our livings for like the third or fourth time now in BK court. I think we would all be very satisfied at the end of this giant turd of an airline if our corporate non-leaders did some jail time. Unfortunately, it is crystal clear that all of the laws are written entirely in favor of management, so I don't think anyone is pursuing the true crimes right now.

What happens to Big Sky?? Aren't they still under MAIR Holdings control?? Last I heard they were hemorrhaging money like hot sh!t through a tin horn!!!

Latest resources

Back