• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Airlines Poised for Massive Growth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Except Mesa/Freedmon. I would gladly celebrate Mesa/Freedmon furloughs or liquidation!!!!

Mesa Sucks!

You're absolutely right. The world will be a much better place when Mesa/Freedumb are finally liquidated and done for good. No good can come from this airline continuing to operate flights on a daily basis. It must stop!

On a positive note, Delta has made it clear that Mesaba's operations will continue to grow. This "massive growth" is just the begining. But at the end of the day, operating cost and performance are the key factors for Delta's new game plan. Mesa/Freedums outcome are dim to say the least.....

I highly doubt any regional is going to have "massive" growth. And, if it did, it'd be because they're getting all their flying from someone else... and furloughs are nothing anyone should be celebrating.
I agree, but while we shrank and lost flying, other regionals grew and celebrated. Let us have a little bravado over finally getting back to the fleet size we had on 9/11.

Local management has shown complience with big dog. (i.e. Deltoids). Expect radical changes to domestic fleet. Wake up boys and girls. A change is a comin'.

WMU - when the vacancies show small numbers for the 900 we know the music is about to stop. Think about it... why in the world would we be seeing large numbers of saab and 200 new hires right now? Those fleets will only be staffed for attrition. The 900 fleet is growing, therefore that's why those classes have bigger numbers. Haven't you figured out the pattern yet? 900/saab one week then 200/saab the next. THe last vacancy had 900s, this one won't. The next will and so on and so on.

Latest resources

Back