• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Airlines Poised for Massive Growth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My point was that the vast majority of pilots at regionals don't make it to 10 years. Eagle and Horizon are a bit off of the norm due to ultra long upgrade times. They have their reasons for staying- some be it unhireable or some have other reasons (family and living in base as has been mentioned).

I figured the ultradefensive would jump on it- but my statement was primarily the truth.

You are a total, arrogant d-bag.

The vast majority of pilots who get hired by a major at the age of 25 have small weiners. Makes about as much sense as what you said, chief.

Last edited:
-MESABA UPDATE-

An additional 15 CRJ 900's to Mesaba
First revenue flight Feb 18.
Delivered at 2 per month
7 New aircraft off the line
8 received from Freedom
Public to be notified via Press Release shortly

What up Fred!!!! Where you at boy??? I need some Chicken Tawooks and a Dirty S. homeboy!!! Where you at G???? Talk to me cheif!!!

-MESABA UPDATE-

An additional 15 CRJ 900's to Mesaba
First revenue flight Feb 18.
Delivered at 2 per month
7 New aircraft off the line
8 received from Freedom
Public to be notified via Press Release shortly

Figures... I wouldn't have minded at all if they hadn't first promised them to Comair only to bend us over 2 weeks later.

Left Seat? Cmon boy! You on the 900 or 340? Finally made it through all that stuff? I guess it's my turn. Oh well. Hope all the boys are doing well. Check out the DEC. issue of Eastern Surfing Mag. Yea that's my kid in the full page advertisement for Sanuk. An East Coast Surfing Champion at eight years old. Made surfing history and broke the record bro. The boy is getting paid yo. I love my boy. He is every thing a father wishes for. Talk to me cheif!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back